Well Jeff is off with the girls at an indoor playground and I'm laying around on the couch kind of wishing I'd fall asleep. But with no such luck I decided to update here.
We thawed four embryos and three survived. One was given very poor odds but we were given the choice to transfer all three if we really wanted to based on that. Still given a rough ball park of 10% chance of triplets we opted not too (maybe that number was just to scare us out of it haha). Dr H told us if this cycle was unsuccessful and we had three survive next time as well that he might recommend doing all three. But we decided to transfer the remaining two which were rated fair and poor. Both had assisted hatching done with the thaw. We were given a 40% chance ballpark estimate. Much more realistic than the last FET which was nice to not have hopes unrealistically high. Also not sure if our other efforts are factored into hopeful success... I hope not. I am hopeful/wishful that it's a slightly higher chance with those involved. Anyway transfer was fine and now we just wait. Ughhh the dreaded wait.
Anybody with assisted hatching success stories or information?? I'm reading both sides of the coin that it can be good or bad. I wasn't expecting it to be done so just been reading up a little.
3 comments:
Keeping you in my thoughts, dear woman. I hope at least one of the two embryos nestles in for a long while.
My one and only frostie had assited hatching prior to transfer and she is sleeping upstairs at the moment! Lol! I think this is it my friend! It's been a smooth cycle. I just feel it! Lol!
Wishing you all my very best!
Thanks for the thoughts and hopes.
Post a Comment