Our Hands Are Full With Hearts To Match

Friday, October 22, 2010

Progress...

We have progress. Okay okay so we're trying to always move to the end goal of getting the girl's room all put together. I still have my hair brain thinking if I really push it I can make it by November 6th (first shower with friends...being held at our house so I can show off the nursery). But we did get a couple of bigger things out of the way today...yeah!! I finished painting and clear coating the changing table (what a pain) and we also finally found a chair for the nursery. I originally thought a glider would be nice/okay but then the lazy boy recliner/rocker idea started sounding nicer (especially since the gliders I sat in were not comfortable and the ones that were cost way too much). We finally found one on clearance that would match the color scheme (it is cream/off-white and was only $180...heck yah). It is cheaper even then the somewhat cheaper gliders and much more comfortable. Now if we can just finish painting the room so that we can put all of this stuff in it. Oh and crib bedding hear I come...just as soon as we get back from Vegas for our anniversary. Happy 3rd Anniversary hubby :)

No comments: