Our Hands Are Full With Hearts To Match

Sunday, October 3, 2010

25 1/2 weeks

How far along? 25 weeks 3 days (man I really tried this week to be on the week mark too)

Maternity clothes? only wearing maternity pants now but still some regular shirts.

Symptoms: Feeling great. I get tired more now though but not as much as the last couple week. I stayed up until 2 am last night hanging out with an old girl friend and slept great.

Stretch marks? nope not that I can tell yet. Perhaps some little hip ones or ones I already had around my hips but they're light and I don't notice them.

Weight Gain: ummmmm... around 10 or 12 lbs is all still I think. But my ob/gyn hasn't said anything about it not being enough though so I'll just keep eating my extra and as long as the girls are growing I won't worry about it. They were 1 1/2 lbs at our 25 week appointment and looked great.

Sleep? sleeping pretty good...sometimes get leg cramps but usually great sleep still. More potty breaks now though...one or two a night.

Best moment this week? I would say just feeling the girls move regularly now. Jeff likes to just talk to my belly and try to get them to move. Maybe the girls at my medical record job actually saying I'm finally starting to look pregnant haha

Movement? Oh yah they are very active. I still don't see them a lot of the time on the outside but can feel them daily if I put my hands on my stomach. Also constantly feel them squirming around and kicking or pushing...they better not be fighting in there hehe

Food Cravings? Nothing is super good but nothing is bad to me either. We ate pitas a couple days in a row and those were very yummy. I still eat my peanut butter sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar on a slice of bread pretty frequently. But that has always tasted good to me (the weird food concoctions you pick up from your parents...thanks dad). I also still love Nesquick and milk. We were out of milk for a couple days and I was craving a big glass.

Gender? two little girls...can't wait to see them.

What I miss? Nothing compared to where I am.

What I'm looking forward to? Working on the nursery still (hoping to prime it this week) and working more on the crib bedding (also this week...should be starting in on bumpers...kinda scared of those). And we talk about the girls being here more and I get excited to see what they will be like. Still nervous at the idea of two babies at once but then I read other multiple blogs and I'm grateful it's not three or four.

Milestones: hmmmmm...I don't know. Looking more pregnant instead of plump I hope hehe Also I will be turning 30 on Tuesday :-O Oh my

Emotions: feeling pretty normal. Grateful that this pregnancy has really been easy so far.
*I actually like this picture*
*I don't actually like this one hehe*

1 comment:

Amy said...

Glad you are feeling great! You are over half way there now.... I love your new belly bump pics.. You look great... Are they going to induce you or just wait and see what happens??

Amy =)