Our Hands Are Full With Hearts To Match
Friday, May 21, 2010
Not so worried...
I'm not so worried about things now. I worry a little about things like not seeing a heartbeat or something not being right like that. But as the days have gone on I definitely am feeling more pregnant. Not a lot but I've gotten nauseous a little the last couple days and nothing sounds good to eat. I try to eat what I can but usually don't get a lot down until dinner time. I haven't thrown up so that is a blessing. Still hoping to not hurl at all during this. I have lost weight due to my lack of desire to eat. So I decided I better make the most of what I do eat and went to the grocery store. I hope I'm eating enough to cover all the bases needed and I do still take my prenatals so hopefully that will fill in the gaps. Getting excited for Monday and finding out what we have on our hands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment