Baby update: He is doing well. He measured on target I believe but it wasn't mentioned directly. I don't worry unless something is mentioned but don't always ask if it isn't. He weighs about 3.5 lbs and everything was still looking good.
Cravings: Sandwiches haha I can always be in the mood for a subway. Sadly Jeff is getting sick of subway being my go-to meal out (it's cheap and park friendly haha)...granted this is only every couple weeks or so. Chocolate. Milk.
Weight Gain: about 10 lbs up from pre-pregnancy weight.
Movement / Symptoms: His boney and bumpy parts are starting to poke out more, sometimes not so comfortably but still very cool. He was going crazy the night before our appointment and I kind of think he was making a turnabout now as he was head-down at the appointment. Good job kiddo now just stay in formation as I'm hoping to avoid slicing and dicing come delivery day.
Day to Day: Pretty lame here. I've been trying to clean and organize and that has led to lots of lame days around the house. I'm not even sure you could tell if it's made a difference sadly. But the girls are good sports and still enjoy playing on our swing set when the mood strikes them...it's still pretty warm so it's not always often.
Baby Prep: Super Mario nursery decor. Still haven't done anything with this. Hoping to work on it this coming week or next.
The Girls: They are doing good and playing well together. They have the funniest expressions they pick up that make us laugh "gimme a break" and others I can't recall right now...so need to write them down. We have a family reunion for Jeff's side of the family in Idaho this weekend. The girls are looking forward to seeing the cows up there (hopefully there are a good amount of cows haha) and their cousins (some they see often and others it's been a long time).
Looking forward to: Getting some nursery stuff made. Maybe painting. I will probably start to pack a hospital bag after we get back from Idaho as I didn't do this last time and it will be nice to not throw it together last minute. Figuring out a name haha...it's still a discussion and undecided.
Next visit: August 21st and Sept 4th (I make them two at a time now I guess).
No comments:
Post a Comment