First beta at 10dp5dt was 303. Second beta was today 12dp5dt and came in at 723. So a little more than doubling within 48 hours. We are still hoping for a single even though numbers are on the border for twins (Jeff says they are leaning towards two in his paranoia haha). Ultrasound is a little over two weeks away. Anyone want to take bets? or ease anxiety? (or cause some ;) haha)
5 comments:
Everyone is different, but your numbers are about 20-50 higher than mine and I am having twins! Congrats!
Yay!!!!! If you have twins again...gulp!
HAHA the more I read the more I worry about twins. I love twins of course but not sure how that will work out, not to mention the life/car/financial changes it would bring. Still be hoping it's one bean that just got going really early. Thanks though Kimberly and Brenda.
Wondering what it's going to be, right along with you and your readers. I'm so glad that your betas are so strong and that thinks look good at this point. Such good news.
Two sets of twin...wow! That would be a lot of work. But wonderful, for sure.
Wahoo! How exciting! Congratulations on your great betas!
Post a Comment