Our Hands Are Full With Hearts To Match

Monday, January 7, 2013

First Haircut - Seren

Seren received her first haircut today. I have trimmed bangs for her a couple of times but nothing else. Today we went gung ho and cut a couple inches off the back as well. I debated a hair cut at a salon but decided she'd probably freak out and I was just as likely to have similar results doing it myself. She sat patiently and didn't cry...she looked cross-eyed at the scissors cutting her bangs. The hair cut turned out pretty cute...a little choppy and blunt but it works. It makes her look more grown up. I have a two year old and she's looking the part now. I asked Kendall if she wanted her hair cut as she whined a little during the 10 minutes it took. She politely said no. It may be another year before she needs one anyway although her beautiful red locks are filling in pretty well these days.
After
After - side view
Before
Before - side view



1 comment:

Hope said...

Beautiful girl! Love it!