Our Hands Are Full With Hearts To Match

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Packing Up...

I have begun packing unnecessary things...toys they don't love, sewing projects, books.  I am over eager much yes.  We have 12 days to close;  it may happen sooner...we haven't been given a sure closing date.  But the bank has given us until the 25th to close so it will happen by then.  The wheels have been smoothly turning so far.

I will miss the stream with ducks within a short walk from our current living quarters.  I have begun taking Kendall and Seren down there pretty frequently.  They love watching the ducks waddle after bread from the stroller (I am a worry wart and refuse to get them out of the jogging stroller for fear of them falling in the stream that is more like a river;  they don't complain).  The girls always beg for a piece of bread which they eat while being mesmerized by the ducks.  I had a birthday tradition growing up of going to a local duck pond to feed the ducks...I think it might be enjoyable for the girls to reignite this and keep it going.

Also once we have settled into our new home I think we'll finally be able to make some serious decisions about our frozen embryos.  I looked into Miracles Waiting while we've been here but it looks like they mail you things and I didn't want interception and questions happening from exploring this option while living with the in-laws.  So looking forward to making decisions and moving on or forward whatever it may be.

I am so incredibly grateful for my daughters.  They are more than I could ever hope for in having children.  I love watching them blossom into cute, intelligent, curious, fun loving, (and tantruming) toddlers.  The tantrums don't even bother me that much usually.  I hope that they love their new home as much as we do.

No comments: