Our Hands Are Full With Hearts To Match

Friday, September 9, 2011

Round Two (and weekend well wishes)

Well if you ever wonder if what your child has is contagious simply wait a few days for the other child to catch it (or yourself).  I'm sure most parents, teachers and many others know this rule of thumb.  Seren is down with the crummies now and just wants to be held (she's in my lap as I type).  At least this time I know not to freak out or spend another $50+ on an after hours visit.  The benefits of twins I tell you.  The good part is that Kendall has become quite proficient at crawling on all fours the last day or so and is happily keeping herself busy in the pile of toys and pillows in the middle of the room.

The house that was clean from us showing it on Monday is now a disaster come Friday.  I misplaced my portable hard drive during the clean up and have since destroyed all the hard work in efforts to find all those irreplaceable memories and photos.  It is safe and sound now.  I've started new crafts and have a bunch of ideas floating in my head and fabric sitting in my new sewing area (complete with desk that was moved downstairs to prevent child safety accidents in the future;  can't complain about that).  Here is to a fabulous weekend and hoping that you are all enjoying it as well.

No comments: