I am definitely more worried now that it's really there. I kept thinking on Friday while I was at work that if we do have a child or children from this that they are currently being created and miles away from me...definitely not the way I thought it would happen but I hope that it still happens more than anything. I told Jeff about the thought of our kids being created and he laughed a little and said he had thought the same thing while he was at work too. Hopefully that's a good sign.
Our Hands Are Full With Hearts To Match
Saturday, April 24, 2010
My boyfriend the embryologist...
or girlfriend (I'm not actually sure if they are male or female). All I know is that I had my cell phone on me all day long at work (which I'm not really supposed to do) waiting for their call and it was annoying and reminded me of when I was dating and waiting on a guy to call me. Retrieval day was yesterday and they called me and told me they retrieved 20 eggs (good...the range I was thinking it would be based on the donor's prior cycles). And then I wasn't expecting to hear anything else until Monday but then Nurse L told me that we should be getting a report from the embryologist tomorrow (Saturday). So then I was like sweet more news and where we're at with fertilization rate. However then there was no call in the morning, no call around lunchtime and in fact no call all day long...at all. It really pissed me off. I would rather them not tell me that someone is going to call and have it be a pleasant surprise then be told they will and be stressed and annoyed when it doesn't happen. I am putting it in my mind now that we won't be getting more information until Monday. I hope things are good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment