Our Hands Are Full With Hearts To Match
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Just keep swimming...swimming...swimming
We got results back from my labs and Jeff's sperm hamster penetration test. So I wanted to throw up the Dory quote from Finding Nemo in honor of the sperm test. The penetration test is basically to find out if there will be any problem with Jeff's sperm penetrating the egg during the actual cycle. They take hamster egg(s) and mix them with his sperm to see if they can get the job done. And they did great. I'm sure they (the sperm) were a little disappointed it wasn't the real deal but we're grateful they gave their all just the same hehe So we can now count that down as a worry we don't have to worry about. Also my blood work and labs came back as a good to go too. We are go for launch. Our next appointment is with the psychologist for donor egg consult at the end of this month. I'm not too worried about that. We have been talking about this and working through this for the last two years. But I do think it will be good to talk to someone professionally and cover any concerns we might have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment