Our Hands Are Full With Hearts To Match
Friday, January 29, 2010
Vitamins and Hope
So I bought some prenatal vitamins at the store yesterday. Does this mean I'm allowing myself to be hopeful? UCRM didn't officially say anything about taking prenatals prior to a cycle (at least not yet) but I figure it can't hurt. I compared them to my daily vitamins (the ones I try to take but mostly fail to...they're expired now). There is some variation between the two but mostly the same. I figure I can start taking prenatals in February since I've read that you should start taking them before you try to get pregnant (maybe that's just a marketing ploy but who cares). Let's face it. I am hopeful. I feel like I'm getting my hopes up and I really really hope they aren't brought back down. I do still remind myself every time I think of being pregnant that it might not work. But my gut still keeps saying "oh come on Michelle...70-75% chance of it working and hopefully even better odds since you have no uterine/cervical problems". Please just let this work...please don't make me go back to the way I felt right after I was diagnosed. Hopeless, rejected and depressed. I didn't like that and I'd prefer to remain hopeful until told otherwise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment