Our Hands Are Full With Hearts To Match
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
New Year...New Leaf
Welcome 2010! I always think it's good to start a new year. I have resolutions this year that I'm hoping I'll stick to. 2009 was horrible for my caffeine and carbonation consumption both of which are horrible on your bones. I broke a 15+ year long habit of not drinking caffeinated drinks (religious preference) and began indulging in regular Dr Pepper (oh how I will miss thee). So first and foremost for my new goals is to stop drinking soda and carbonation (take care of my already-at-risk bones). Next goal is to be happier...not get hung up on how people behave or how I let them influence me...main focus here is my road rage (okay I've never chased anyone down or been crazy) but I will stop yelling or cursing at bad drivers and stop flipping them off. Those are my two main focuses...that and to be organized and do well in school. I also am going to try to go to WSU gym after or before my classes this semester...exercise is always a good goal. I really hope 2010 goes well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment