Our Hands Are Full With Hearts To Match

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

First Steps and Puppy Love

Seren has taken her first steps and is off and walking.  It is so fun to watch and to see her get more and more brave about the distance she will cross.  It's also fun to clap, encourage and congratulate her and watch the look of pride that comes across her face.  Kendall is close behind but she still likes to try to out run her legs with her body (lunging forward).  She will catch on soon enough though and we work with her on her balance.

Kendall is also recently in love with the dog.  I knew she would be as she's always been just a little more interested in him than Seren.  They both are always trying to grab him and pet him and he's so patient with them.  Really such a good dog.  This morning though Kendall decided to try to give him a kiss.  She made contact with the side of his belly before he ran away from her.  I didn't know if she did it on purpose so I sat her in my lap and called him over for her to pet.  After helping her pet him for a minute she leaned in again and this time (with me holding his collar) made contact with the top of his head.  This poor dog is going to get lots of love maulings in the future I think.

Just adore these girls so much.

No comments: