Our Hands Are Full With Hearts To Match

Monday, October 31, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN...

...from our "treats"
 Halloween 2011
Kendall
I can't get my ghetto photo edit to rotate these
Seren
but they are still stinkin cute

 For the first Halloween I can remember I didn't really dress up.  My husband suggested us being bug catchers and so I made some butterfly/bug nets and we dressed in khakis for a Halloween party but other than that we put no effort into ourselves.  I did however make their costumes so I think that more than makes up for my lacking in other areas.  Happy Halloween everyone!

6 comments:

Blue said...

Your girls are absolutely gorgeous!!!
Love their costumes.

Michelle D said...

Thank you Blue :)

Brenda said...

OHMYGOSH those little ladies are just the cutest!!!

Michelle D said...

Thanks Brenda! We are having so much fun with them as they get bigger and more personality.

Hope said...

They couldn't be any cuter! Good job, Mom on the costumes!

Michelle D said...

Thanks Hope :)