Our Hands Are Full With Hearts To Match

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Update: 19 weeks 5 days

How far along? 19 weeks 5 days

Maternity clothes? I bought some pants from Ross (love a good deal). Two levis and some gray khaki's...all long enough :) Yeah Also have tried to get other shirts but the empire waist thing never fits my chest right :P I wore a full-on maternity outfit to work on Saturday and it was comfy. I love the maternity pants so much more then my snug pants now...comfort and no trouble getting in my car. Side note: The bras didn't fit (too small) and I had to reorder different sizes. Hope they get here soon...I'm so sick of the uni-boob that my maternity sports bra gives me :P but better then marks/welts.

Symptoms: I still feel good. I get butterflies and some of the "movement" stuff makes me a little queezy at times. I still have the hiccups but not nearly as much (I don't think...maybe I'm just getting used to them).

Stretch marks? nope...hope they don't happen. I ordered some stretch mark lotion to make the cut-off for free shipping with my new bras so one can hope that works hehe

Sleep? I generally sleep good still. I got a body pillow for side sleeping and it helps I think. I can't get myself to stay on the left side yet but I figure the girls are still small enough it's okay.

Best moment this week? This week...finding out we're having two girls. It's good to know and it helps me get more excited and prepared for planning things I think. Also feeling like I'm finally feeling movement (I think). Also hearing Jeff say goodnight to the twins by their hypothetical names was cute.

Movement? I think so. I'm pretty sure. I feel stronger butterflies now and occasionally a more pronounced feeling a movement. The first really noticeable one was on a girls-night-out with work after eating ice cream with candy (I think it was the sugar). So now sometimes I'm naughty and have a little sugar just to see if they do anything hehe

Food Cravings? I don't think so...just stuff I normally like. This week I really wanted french onion soup but now after making it a couple times I'm over it. Usually nothing sounds that great and definitely nothing I must have.

Gender? Two Girls! This was a surprise to Jeff and I both as we were both betting on other combinations.

What I miss? Nothing compared to where I am. And nothing much has changed drastically so that helps.

What I'm looking forward to? my (hopefully well-fitting) bras to come in the mail...again. Being able to feel the babies more and having Jeff be able to feel them too.

Milestones: Finding out the gender of our little woogits. Feeling (or pretty sure feeling) them move a little.

Emotions: I've been more emotional lately. Not horribly so but I get upset over certain things and apparently Jeff's says I've been a little cranky and sensitive. Sorry babe :)



* Lil' Miss Cooperative...cute profile pic...although the tech didn't print much else for us

*Lil' Miss Stubborn...no profile pic hehe She also wouldn't move her head out of my pelvis so she was hard to see much...well except her naughty bits but I'll keep those private

*closest we could get to a face shot...arms in "karate" stance and a faint hint of a face (I think)

3 comments:

foxy said...

Hi Michelle,
Visiting from lfca. CONGRATULATIONS on both your 100th post, and on the twins! Two little girls will be so adorable! Enjoy this experience and keep taking good care of yourself.
-Foxy

Gurlee said...

Two girls! Wow, congratulations! Inspiring story you have! So happy you are going to be a mommy :)

Hope said...

Love the u/s photos! I'm so excited for you!