Anyway my weird feelings just come from having a small bit of jealousy. Stupid I know. Here I am happily pregnant with twins and so excited to have a family. Yet I think of her and how she can be on some medication for PCOS for like 6 months or so and end up pregnant on her own without other intervention. It makes me a little jealous. I wish there were some pill I could have taken or something that didn't cost us $20,000 and 2 years of saving and waiting. And sad to say but I actually had a little jealousy over the biological component too. Like that her body kicked in and that they made this baby the old fashioned way and that it's from both of them. I guess I thought that feeling of jealousy with normal fertile women would disappear once I was pregnant. And I hope that once we have these kiddos that the jealousy will lessen or disappear. I have no doubt that I will love these babies just as much if not more then the moms who got there easy. I'm so excited to meet them. I know that once they are here (and even now) I can't imagine having them any other way and I wouldn't change any of this and how they came to us for the world. They are meant to be ours and we are meant to be their parents. I can't wait for the day we become parents.
Our Hands Are Full With Hearts To Match
Friday, July 23, 2010
Weird feelings...
So we found out on Wednesday that my close friend with PCOS is also pregnant. We are excited for them. I'm thinking this is why they took our news of being pregnant so well and were so excited for us...because they already had an idea they were pregnant. They told us on Wednesday, not even a week after we announced the twins to them. She is 7 weeks pregnant and they claim they took a test and found out the morning after we told them but I think they've known longer. Especially since they had a "viability" type ultrasound on Tuesday...you don't test on Friday and get an ultrasound two or three days later. That and 7 weeks along and just finding out...just seems off. I am very excited for them but I just don't like the feeling of being mislead or such.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment