Our Hands Are Full With Hearts To Match
Friday, November 13, 2009
My Life is a Monet
I think in analogies a lot it seems. I have emailed a fellow POFer and good friend, J, for over a year now. We sometimes talk about how messy and crazy POF can be and how it makes your life feel out of sorts, maddening, saddening and totally unpredictable. We also often hope together. Hope for the luck and blessing to have a family, hope for better health and understanding and outcomes of POF and hope for things to turn out in general. We talk about how someday we'll look back at the hardship of it all and be completely grateful and see the beauty of how it turned out. I told her the other day that our lives are like Monet's (coming from the movie Clueless). They are kind of messy and not always pretty close up but when you look back on them or have some distance between yourself and the mess then it can be beautiful. I hope I can look back at the "art" of life in the long run.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment