Well...things have calmed down since the last post. We're still not impressed with the experience at UCRM clinic but they have come back from it with a positive light. Dr. G and even the specialist, Nurse G, have both made apologies and efforts to correct things. I feel better about them and just wish that "appointment" had never happened (even though it never did haha). I look forward to a second chance and hopefully it won't be too awkward.
We are doing okay on savings still, even though I am not employed right now. My annual vacation pay went into savings and now we are sitting a little more then half-way to the goal of $20K. Gosh it still astonishes me how much this is going to cost. Sometimes I think of the money and that it's just a chance not even a guarantee. But most of the time I don't really consider how much money it is so much as how it would be to have it work. I am trying not to be jaded on the fact it is so much easier for so many people. I am trying to focus more on the fact that this will be a unique experience that not many people are given and that when we get to have a child from this that there will never be any doubt that we wanted and worked to have it happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment